Ramy started his career back in 2006. He is currently presenting one of the highly rated talk shows in Egypt.
He interviewed most influential politicans and public figures in Egypt and MENA region including His Excellency President Abdel Fattah AlSisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Ramy was selected to MC several high end events and forums, attended by world leaders, as the World Economic Forum, the World Youth Forum, the only Egyptian moderator during the African summit 2019 and others.
Ramy’s TV show is aired on one of the top viewed Egyptian TV channels. DMC is the leading channel within the United group that owns the main Egyptian TV channels (DMC, CBC, ONTV & AlHayah). The channels reach is more than 80 million, the remote areas and vulnerable communities are among the reach in Egypt and millions in the MENA region. Ramy also conducted interviews with celebrities from Egypt and worldwide. On an international and regional level, Ramy interviewed:
· Rudy Giuliani, former US President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, and former mayor of New York City.
· Oscar FernandeZ, United Nations Assistant Secretary General for Peacebuilding Support
· Ahmed Abu ElGheit, Arab League Secretary General
· Ivan Surkos, Head of the European Union Delegation to Egypt
· Francis Gurry, Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
· Ghada Waly, Director of United Nations office of Drugs and crime (UNODC)
· Joe Kaeser, former President and CEO of Siemens
· Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank Group. · Michael Patrick Flanagan, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Illinois’s 5th district · Martin J. Golden, Former New York State Senate
· Elizabeth Hurley, hollywood actress
· Hilary Swank, hollywood actress
· Adrien Brody, hollywood Actor